Calling all lawyers, mental health professionals and financial professionals
2016 Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Law Training
Benefits of Attending:
▪ Learn the fundamentals of the Collaborative Law model and how to apply it to both Family & Business Law cases.
▪ Develop results-oriented techniques to help clients reach successful resolutions to disputes.
▪ Identify and implement strategies for success with high-conflict clients and how to navigate challenging cases.
▪ Train with experienced professionals who are passionate about the team approach.
▪ Course meets the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) standards for a Collaborative Law Intro Training.
▪ Continuing Education Credits are available (see bottom of this event registration for more details).
Who should Attend: This training is designed for family and business law attorneys, psychologists and other mental health professionals, coaches, social workers, and mediators, financial professionals, child development and co-parenting specialists, and anyone assisting business or family clients in conflict.